Thursday, June 7, 2012

All Things Torrington Titans

KEVIN D. ROBERTS/Register Citizen
I covered Torrington Titans Media Day on Wednesday evening at Fuessenich Park. During my time at Fuessenich, I interviewed Torrington native Conor Bierfeldt, new pitching coach and former Titan hurler Bobby Chatfield, new general manager Sander Stotland, and new field manager Misha Dworkin. You can find something from every one of them in my story link above. I had a video interview with Bierfeldt, and took some footage of Bierfeldt in action during batting practice. In the video package's final clip, you can hear the Titans getting the PA system, including music and announcements, ready for the opener.
Here's a link to my live blog if you missed it on Wednesday.
Torrington starts the 2012 Futures Collegiate Baseball League season tonight at 7:05 against the Wachusett Dirt Dawgs, one of five new teams in the team. Peter Wallace wrote the preview for the Titans.
Look for a live blog during tonight's game on www.registercitizen.com/sports. The blog will start at 6:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home